Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Super Simple Blueberry Ice Cream


You don't even have to have an ice cream maker to enjoy ice cream. While I like to plan my preparations to include living without electric, I do still use electricity. I started making this tasty treat over 30 years ago, when I was a single mom. 
Everything I used for this recipe is something I have in storage. 
Three ingredients: Frozen blueberries, sugar, half & half.


I tend to not cook with recipes, I taste & fiddle with ingredients as I make things. For two servings I use about a cup of blueberries in my blender, add enough milk so the blueberries are still peeking through & add enough sugar to taste (about 1/3 cup).


 Pulse & blend until the ice cream is smooth.



 Eat & enjoy! It is really that easy. 



 This works with any frozen fruit you want.

Thank you for joining us today. We would enjoy having you join our lively community at Perky Gramma Teaches on Facebook,



No comments:

Post a Comment