Saturday, September 14, 2013

Use one, buy two (or more)

The nice thing about this plan, you are working from foods that you already eat. And you learn quickly what foods you actually eat.
DH does a lot of cooking & purchasing of food. Initially, that meant DH's instant flavored potatoes in a bag, spice packages, canned veggies & fruits.
For us it included mayo, peanut butter, tuna, relish a lot of our go to foods when we didn't want to cook.

This also applies to personal care items. Actually this is the first area I started. Because I started my preparations by making a lists of everything I used from the time I got up & utilizing the principle of use one, buy two; I now have about two years worth of these various items. 
More information on how I started: (In the Beginning...)

No comments:

Post a Comment