Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Resolutions Requires Responsibility

Accepting Responsibility
I don't really do New Years Resolutions. Instead years ago, I determined my life vision and mission statement.

Love God, love others, it's simple...

Entice the skeptic, challenge the lukewarm & ignite passion in the believer

Pretty much everything I do in life is measured against these call to actions in my life. I never expected to be in this place when I started prepping. I started my Perky Prepping Gramma persona to be able to share my journey and people started following. It still makes me laugh. But, there came point when I realized that I had a job to do here. I accepted the resolute responsibility of what I am currently doing.
I also realized that what I do here falls right in line with my mission statement. Crazy? Maybe...
I write and share, challenge you to grow and share.
I get excited to entice another person to take the step of starting the journey to prepare.
You keep me motivated. Honestly if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be sharing much anymore. I would still be doing the work, but not sharing. I still remember how hard it was to find the information I didn't even know I needed to know.
So, no New Years Resolutions. But, I will keep sharing...



An intelligent person aims at wise action, but a fool starts off in many directions. (Proverbs 17: 24 GNT)

No comments:

Post a Comment