Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ebola

My assumption is you are bright people and you are very aware of what is happening in the world. I truly want to keep focused on actually preparing & learning skills. Plus, there are other places that will give you a constant stream of various hazards happening that could threaten society.
From the beginning, I have stored medicinal items. Back stocking prescriptions as possible, homeopathic options, tying to think about what would be needed in a grid down situation.  
The only thing I have purchased because of the Ebola threat is upgraded 3M Particulate Respirator 8233, N100 (you also need the N100 filters) and some more 3M 1860S Particulate Respirator N95 face masks (associate links). I already have a fair amount of items including disposable protective suits, shoes coverings, gaffers tape, gloves, goggles and more. I rarely encourage people to buy things, but there is a chance that the prices will go up quickly as people start to get concerned. The thing to remember is most of this is disposable for a reason. One won't do. Even the best masks lose their efficacy. Don't panic, but plan to be prepared. 
If perchance you don't know who the Patriot Nurse is, I highly recommend you should follow her. She is amazing. 
I had the privilege of taking her Medical Prep 101 & 201 class last year. While is seems pricey initially, it was worth every penny. I traveled about nine hours to take the class & had a hotel stay. 
Here are her thoughts on Ebola preparations. 



I have an online Amazon Associate/store called Perky Prepping Gramma's Store. This allows me to show you the products I have personally own, used and endorse. The cost is the same for you, but I do receive some compensation if you purchase through my store. I always appreciate your shopping. 
Specific pages:
Essential Oils & Health
Medical Supplies

Food & Medical

No comments:

Post a Comment