Friday, June 20, 2014

Do you remember bread pudding?

Recently, I have been working at using my food storage a lot more. I had made a loaf of bread and was thinking of ways to use it since it doesn't have preservatives. You know, using it up and not letting it go to waste.
So, I made this childhood classic.
I had forgotten how much I (we) like bread pudding. An excellent use for day old bread. It was so good, I made a second batch the next day. These are just simply the pictures. 100% made from food storage.




Sorry for the sideways pictures...






2 comments:

  1. So, do you use your canned 1/2 and 1/2 for the milk? Or do you also can milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long will milk keep once opened,I clicked on the bread pudding because I thought you meant you was making bread pudding putting it in jars and then canning it LOL

    ReplyDelete