Saturday, February 28, 2015

March Goals

Meat: Corned Beef & Ham Other: Moving
Back to my monthly goal setting. Usually I set my prep goals to pressure canning meat & something else.
1) With St. Patrick's Day in March I will be at least purchasing some corned beef briskets for canning which will be on sale. The hams will also be on sale towards the end of the month, so I will also be buying some hams.
2) Get all of our storage moved over to the new house. Well, along with moving everything else.3) Continue to establish a logical storage system in our new location. Previously we had several fairly large spaces dedicated to storage. I am going to have to be more creative with my storage, since we are losing about 700 square feet.4) Hopefully, I will be able to start canning meat again by the end of the month.

Do you have anything planned for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment