Thursday, March 7, 2013

In My DNA...

I believe the most important thing to know about me is that I REALLY love God and Jesus.
This influences my POV and everything I do. It gives me spiritual stability, which I personally feel is the first essential for being prepared.
You do not need to believe like me to be welcome on this journey; for truly everyone is welcome here. Recognize this is the very core of who I am and God will come up.
A vision statement outlines where you want to be. This communicates both the purpose and values of my life. It answers the question, “Why am I here?”
My vision statement is:

“love God, love others, it's simple” (Matthew 22: 34-40)

A Mission statement talks about HOW you will get to where you want to be. This defines the purpose and primary objectives of my life. It answers the question, “What do I do?”
My mission statement is:

“entice the skeptic, challenge the lukewarm & ignite passion in the believer.”
 
So now you know a little more about me...
Welcome to the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment